Monday, July 04, 2011

Bikini Edition 4 July 2011

I have been doing a bikini edition for the last three or four years. It has been fun. But every year most of the swim suit ladies are the same. And last year some other blogs picked up on the idea. So if you need a babes in patriotic bikinis fix there are plenty out there. Or you can click on my sidebar link to visit previous editions. So this is probably my last edition. It is not as much fun as it used to be. In honor of my prediction that Sara Palin will announce on July 4th I'm presenting NOT Sarah Palin in a bikini.

This is NOT Sarah Palin in a bikini.




Neither is this




This IS Sarah Palin in a swimsuit.



Happy 4th of July. On this day in history Americans officially got a new government. Now if we could only get a smaller one. I'm working on it. Care to join?

No comments: