Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jews For Sarah

This has got to be totally ironic - in a very good way. Commenter accordingtohoyt who is our very own (Classical Values) Sarah had this to say about the linked article which discusses Obama's betrayal of the Jews:

I’m almost at the point where I can think about this without foaming at the mouth. I can’t even imagine why anyone sane (let alone anyone Jewish) wouldn’t see this as the grossest of betrayals!
It is not all of us Sarah. There is a group called Jews For Sarah. This is their mission statement:
Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin is an independent group of academic, religious and political leaders, dedicated to promoting consideration of Gov. Sarah Palin’s political positions in the wider American Jewish community.

We find Ms. Palin’s policy positions on Israel, Iran, national security, fiscal responsibility, energy, and social policy – as well as her record on these issues as governor of Alaska and candidate for Vice President of the United States – to be serious, substantive and politically mainstream.

Though not at present a candidate for any political office, Gov. Palin’s track record in public office has been exemplary, and has withstood the test of the most demanding scrutiny of investigative news media. Gov. Palin’s ongoing contribution to the public discourse in America is welcome.
Let me add that our Sarah's contribution to the public discourse in America is most welcome too. My thanks to both ladies for their contribution to life in America. It wouldn't be the same without you.

So will Palin be running? Well no one can know for sure. But this is what she said recently: “I Do Have the Fire in My Belly”. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

And who would I like to see as her running mate? Gary Johnson. And Herman Cain wouldn't be bad either.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: