Friday, May 20, 2011

Be Careful Out There

The Economist has an article up which is basically a long apologia for Dominique Strauss-Kahn based on the superior European attitudes towards sex. As those of you who read here often may know I'm somewhat of a libertine by American standards. None the less I thought a warning for our European friends was in order. Not about culture but about dangers in the real world. And for those of you ready to scream at me at the drop of a hat let me say here and now that my remarks were somewhat tongue in cheek. I was tweaking the Economist author.

Are you Economist folks aware that the maid in question may have had AIDS? But I will pander to your European superior attitudes on sex:

AIDS is why it is unwise to rape strangers.
Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: