Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blogging

Jeff Id at The Air Vent has a few words about blogging:

I’m not sure people realize that blogging is more about reading than writing. Sure, I do enjoy the privilege of placing my thoughts on line for discussion with a lot of smart people, so there is a measure of talk, but from a functional perspective, blogging is mostly reading.
Absolutely!

I find that on average a typical post takes about 1 to 2 hours of reading. And that does not count the time spent looking for something interesting/useful to write about. Or going through all the e-mails that come from various sources and subscriptions that I go through every day. About 100 to 150 e-mails every day.

So let me say this about that:

Help me keep blogging at no cost to yourself. Order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon. I get a small percentage which helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges). All of which helps me keep blogging.

No comments: