Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's Wrong With California?

Hot Air has a post up about the California economic melt down. The most interesting part of the posi is the comment section. Here is a comment about what is wrong with the GOP in California. In fact it covers whay is wrong with the GOP in our nation.

The California GOP is obsessed with homosexuality, abortion, and mandatory “voluntary” school prayer. Those are, to them, the overriding issues.

The illegal alien invasion? High taxes? The regulatory nightmare? Hundreds upon hundreds of agencies with conflicting rules? Good heavens, man! We can’t worry about that when there’s homos and unChristians to sorry about and scapegoat!

I put California in my rear-view mirror in July of 2005. When I fly out to visit my mother in Palm Desert, I get antsy to get back on the plane within 3 days of getting there. The place makes me cringe.

friendlygrizzly on May 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM
So what is wrong with the GOP? As the commenter points out they have their priorities screwed.

No comments: