Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sex Tools

Eric at Classical Values says that what people want to read is weird and sensational stuff. A little humor never hurt either. My take is that if it includes sex and home improvement it ought to work even better. Popular Science meets the National Enquirer.

So today I'm doing a short (very short) review of Make Your Own Sex Toys: 50 Quick and Easy Do-It-Yourself Projects.

Here is what one buyer had to say about the book:

This book is hilarious to read as a couple. I bought it for hubby's anniversary gift. We laughed so much about the ideas that we never got around to trying any of them. Maybe some day when we are bored (which may never happen ;-) ).
Another buyer had this to say:
My husband and I have had many fun nights with this book. Every couple should try this fun book.
And of course if you don't want to do it yourself you can always just buy Sex Toys.

Well what are you waiting for? Get busy.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: