Saturday, April 18, 2009

Redneck Racist Tea



The election in 2010 will be most amusing. And 2012 is going to be the height of hilarity.

About 1/2 the electorate is apathetic about politics. If 20% of them decide to participate in the next election due to taxes and inflation.....

My first mate didn't want to vote for the Black Man for two reasons.

1. Disagreements about political philosophy.
2. All political questions would be turned into arguments about racism.

I think re: #2 she was on to something.

H/T Jccarlton

Cross Posted at Classical Values

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your first mate into teabagging?

Anonymous said...

If her mouth is as big as yours I'll bet she's in high demand.

Susan's Husband said...

Gosh, M. Simon, how ever will you overcome such incisive questioning? My question is, do conformists like this ever look at their own writing and wonder "what does it say about my positions that the only way I can think to defend them is with personal slurs and sexual innuendo?"? I am reminded of the old saying "If the facts are on your side, bang on the facts. If the law is on your side, bang on the law. If neither the facts nor the law is on your side, bang on the table.". What do you think, 99% table pounder?

M. Simon said...

Susan's Husband,

When a comment from 99% shows up it goes in the ignore file. Keeps my blood pressure a lot lower.

Thanks for gutting him (her?) for me.